Saturday 9 February 2019

The farewell speech



The farewell speech

by Chrysis Stamatis, assistant headmaster


Mr. Headmaster, dear colleagues and dear students
First of all, I am asking  you to forgive me for my English. But I will try to tell you a few words. Besides, practicing this language of global communication was one of the reasons for my participation in the program.
As we all know, thanks to Erasmus + and the national institutions that support it, we are very fortunate to have the opportunity  to experience the coexistence of different peoples and cultures during  this week. We tried to cooperate  in practice and each school brought  along their own philosophy and their own view of things.
Here in the country that gave birth to democracy, we promised through our job to serve democracy and sustainability for a better future, respecting you, the young, and the next  generations. I think we have managed to produce  important work outcomes, which later we will try to disseminate not only in the educational community but also in the local community and the rest of our country.
I would like to thank all of you, our students, who were our fellow travelers on this trip. I would like to thank our partners from the foreign schools for the beautiful and constructive cooperation. I would like, also,  to thank my very close friends and colleagues at school, because they have done their best for the success of this project.
Finally, our dear guests,
I hope you enjoyed your stay in our country and we hope we will meet in better weather conditions next time.
Looking forward to meeting you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment